Welcome back to our style up series, today we're going back to basics and showing you 6 ways to style up our green cashmere jumper and our pink cashmere jumper. For us they're a staple in our AW wardrobe and such versatile pieces that can be great for layering and can be styled in so many ways great for the cooler months.
How to style: Our Pink Cashmere Jumper
1. Clare's styled her pink cashmere jumper with the beautiful Mia skirt in a pink. These two items really compliment one another as the pink cashmere jumper really brings out the pink tones in the skirt which we love! She has also chosen to keep this outfit very relaxed by adding a chunky black biker boot.
2. Next up, one of our go to outfits for autumn. There's nothing better than a great fitting pair of jeans and these Mos Mosh Collette Birkin jeans are a dream! Paired with our super soft pink cashmere jumper this outfit is a match made in heaven.
3. Lastly, If you have a formal occasion or need some workwear inspo this is the one for you! Clare's chosen to pair the pink cashmere jumper with a gorgeous blue suit, these colours work so beautifully together.
Shop Taylor Bell London Pink Cashmere Jumper here
How to style: Our Green Cashmere Jumper
1. Jude has paired her green cashmere jumper with the green toned Mia skirt, again this is a great combination as the green cashmere really lifts the green tones from the Mis skirt, she's paired this look with a pair of cream Shoe Biz chunky boots.
2. Up next, Jude has really utilised warm earthy tones with this outfit, the olive green cashmere jumper works so harmoniously with her beautiful tailored camel coloured trousers. She's then added a pop of colour with a pair of stiletto pointed heels and a patterned scarf to elevate the look further.
3. Lastly for an autumnal day-to-day look Jude has paired her green cashmere jumper with a pair of blue wide leg Mos Mosh jeans, an oversized check blazer and beige accessories.
Shop Taylor Bell Green Cashmere Jumper here